Monday 1 October 2007

Hmmmmmm First Blog

Knowing the fact that I am not a great writer.. its difficult to actually get started with my first ever blog..
I have been thinking of writing something... for a long time.. and I have been inspired by my dear friend M to create blogs..
M -- I love your blogs dear.. and you really write them well

To me.. Blog is like a personal diary.. When I was in school/college... always wanted to have a personal diary.. where I could write anything I feel like.. But wanted it to be personal.. and did not want anyone to read it.. that never happened.. as I was sharing room with my sister.. and was always scared.. where she would read my personal thoughts.. and get me into trouble in some way.. (should say... she is a great sister.. and I love her..)

I think this is a good way to pour thougths.. into words.....


Thanks M again.. for sharing your blogs with me..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hearty hearty congratulations, SR :)

I'm so humbled by you saying that you sought inspiration from me to start blogging :) All the very best to you :)

SR said...

U are my true inspiration for blogging..:) thanks to you once again.. :)