Saturday 3 January 2009

2008 out.. 2009 in...

I always wonder, what I can blog about everyday... I am quite bad at remembering events, thougths that cross my mind on a daily basis. Not that I am not an active person, or I spend the whole day at home or something. I do a lot of things and go to a lot of places.. but still when it comes to writing it, I cannot think of anything! I need to improve on this and I am determined to do so.. Wish me good luck...

2oo9 has arrived already... and don't know where 2008 went...

I came to London in 2004. 2008 has been the best year for me so far. I have a feeling of accomplishment and contentment. There are lot of reasons for it. Oh well, who wants the reasons, we only care about end results.

I have been having a wonderful break.. a well deserved break should I say.. slept late, woke up late everyday.... had breakfast at 10.00 AM, late lunch, late dinner.. enjoyed at home.. did some essential pending household cleaning... all in all.. its been a long time.. that I have been at home(in London) for such a long time.. :) Loved every bit of it..
Tomorrow is my last day of holiday.. and then I am back to the grind.. or rather we are back to the grind... :( Oh well... I guess.. this is life.

That's it folks... for now...
Cheers.. !

No comments: