Friday 16 January 2009

Moody... moods..

How can some people show their mood swings to everyone. I feel that's unfair on other people. Sometimes it irritates me and gets on my nerves but as I always do, I try maintain my calmness as much as possible and leave such people to themselves.


As I care about people, I feel they are going through something that I am not aware of and probably its taking a toll on their mind. But seriously, I don't know what goes in their mind... Do such people who have mood swings expect everyone around them to have the same foul mood and by grumpy, or do they just don't bother about others?


Whatever they think... I am sure they are being extremely selfish. That's just my feeling.. I am not generalising or being judgemental... but pouring out my honest feelings.

I understand that it might be difficult to pretend when your not really happy to look happy, but I am not saying that they should have a smile on their face 24/7 but there are certain times in life where you just need to get on with life... life throws challenges at everyone, do these vanish if a person stays grumpy?? Its up to us, how we accept it and move on with it.. rather we don't have any rights to spoil others day just because we are going through stuff..

Live and let live.. is all I can say....
Sorry about the rant... will stop here.. :)
Cheers!

No comments: