Friday 23 January 2009

Oxford Street....

My normal work place is near Tower of London.. the home of Kohinoor Diamond and also crown jewels..... But sometimes I get to go to the office in Regent street which is perpendicular to Oxford street and both these streets are famous for its shops.. Both streets are more or less a mile long and you could possible find all possible stores in this street.

Regent street is famous for its more expensive brands like Banana Republic, Furla, Krut Greger, MNG etc.. whereas Oxford street has all possible streets from Selfridges to Primark.

People who know me.... probably have guessed it by now.. I love this place as I love shopping.. some of my favorite shops are Debenhams, Selfridges, Next, New look, MEXX....etc.. I can spend the whole day in these streets..

I sometimes feel.. that I have shopped all my life... but actually thinking about it, I can still do with some clothes.. Is everyone like that.. or is it just me... There is no more space in my wardrobe but this does not stop me from shopping. Especially, when you are around Oxford street.. the temptation is huge.. to go to the shops..

I really thank God for giving me the ability to be able to spend as I like, thank God for blessing me with a person like MR who does not stop me from doing what I want to do, he is pretty worried about the wardrobe condition though..:)

My first job in the UK was in Bond Street, which is another prestigious street, where the rich and famous shop... Its got all the designer stores there.. The moment you enter that street, you kind of figure out the change.. the people change.. the cars change... the shops change.. and the price tags... Man they shoot up.. ! Its got some of the most prestigious antique shops, some really expensive jewellery stores...

I thank God for all his blessings.. !

No comments: