Sunday 1 February 2009

Lazy Lovely Sunday..

Perfect way to spend a Sunday.. lazing around...woke up late in the morning..had some nice filter coffee.... late breakfast.. we had crumpet and baked beans.
Oiled my hair.. had a nice long hot water shower/bath... relaxed... Had a late lunch.... some jeera rice with some channa masala.. that I made..
Caught up with some of my friends online.. chatted for hours with one of my close friends after such a long time... she was telling me that she and her hubby are planning to visit London.. and I was really excited about it.. looking forward to that..
Just now.. had a nice hot strong filter coffee... and a shared a black forest cake with MR as there was only one left... The weather is not that great outside.. its snowing, cold and windy.. therefore we decided to stay indoors... dozed off a bit reading a book.. woke up when my friend called...
It had been such a long time... that I have had a relaxing Sunday.. I look forward to more of these in the future..
Altogether.. a lazy lovely sunday.. almost coming to an end....

No comments: