Thursday 9 April 2009

Looking forward to...

The Easter weekend… We are planning to go to Lancaster for 2 nights with some friends.. I am sure it will be a lot of fun provided the weather co-operates. I will also have to spend a lot of time after I come back to finish my course exams as I need to complete 3 exams and should have sent them by now.

This is one of the longest bank holidays we have in the UK after Christmas. This is the only weekend where we have both Monday and Friday as holiday. All the other summer and spring holidays have just the Monday as holiday.

I always look forward to the weekends.. just so that I don’t have to wake up early in the morning, I hate waking up early in the morning.. I could stay late at night, the other day we had a girls night out in one of my friends night, and we stayed as late at 3.00 AM .. It was great…

One of our friend has a plan of what we are going to be doing in Lancaster. Its good, as I love surprises and since we have been out to Dubai and other places with this set of friends.. they have a good choice and I am sure they will make a great choice…

I am really looking forward to relax and enjoy.. and sleep a lot. .. if possible

No comments: