Friday 24 April 2009

Sunshine

It’s a beautiful day today in London. The temperature is about 18-20 degrees with lots of sunshine.. and guess what.. I am stuck in office.. :-)

Absolutely no mood to work whatsoever, but cannot get away with that as I have a few things to finish off..

I used to always wonder why the westerners love the sunshine so much. I get the point now as these countries don’t see the sun for most of the year so when the sun comes out, it’s more like a celebration or a festival. The value of something is understood only where is a lack of it or when it’s lost.

I feel the same today; I feel like heading back home, pick up a nice book, sit in the garden or may be lie on the grass and just enjoy the sunshine.

I wish we could have the sun all round here in England.. the life would be a lot brighter and happier.. :)