Friday 3 July 2009

ACCACCACCACCACCA……

I was dreading these exams. It took me a good year or so just to decide/ make up my mind to even register for taking exams. I was using all possible delaying tactics and finally ended up registering in December 2007 a few days before the closing date. MR has been a driving force in getting me to register. If I were left alone, probably I would not have done it…

Today… Thinking back.. I am almost through most of the course having completed (if I pass) 13 of the 14 exams. I feel quite happy and relieved that by the end of this year.. at least I would have finished giving the exams.

It does feel good...

2 comments:

Pretty Woman said...

Congratulations in advance!! You will definitely get through...and I am sooo proud of you for even attempting to do this..it needs a lot of grit and hardwork :)

SR said...

Thank you pretty woman.. you are encouraging as ever.. :)