Sunday 2 August 2009

New.. new..new

Yay... I finally got my 0.5 carat white gold half eternity ring that I had ordered 3 weeks ago.. (pictures to follow this post)

I am very fussy when it comes to jewellery.. Not that I have loads of jewellery, rather I have none.. But I always felt that I should invest in some sort of jewellery that I can wear if not everyday, but atleast most of the time.. Not something that sits in the locker for ages, and gets taken out for someones wedding or some family function..

I was eyeing this diamond studded half eternity ring from a long long time.. but just was never able to make up my mind to spend soo much money on myself.. and most of the time.. something or the other came up....and most of the funds were diverted..

But this time.. I had made up my mind..and wanted to buy something special for my birthday.. something that is special.. Most birthdays so far... I just buy some clothes..and these days..as I don't wait for an occasion to buy clothes, therefore it did not excite me..

Finally, I made up my mind.. went to a jeweller...who we know quite well.. and decided on a ring that I liked.. and since I have chubby fingers :)... he had to get it done to my size.. which he said would take 3 weeks...

So, on the 1st of August 2009.. I am a proud & happy owner of my first diamond ring.. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats :)


Vasu