Monday 5 July 2010

Random weekend update..

I think I spoke too early about the World cup.. Brazil lost the match against Holland.. so I decided that i will not support any team, just watch the final and support the winning team :) This way I will not be disappointed when all the teams I support go out of the world cup.

This weekend we went to a farm where we could pick our own cherries. We have been to a lot of places where they let us pick our own Strawberries and we normally tend to go atleast once a year, but this time, wanted to pick cherries as we have heard a lot about it. It was quite nice to see massive trees full of cherries of all different colours. It was a great experience and super fun.

Watched the Wimbledon Men's Final on Sunday, which was a bit boring, I love watching tennis, but slept through the last set, it was that boring. The mixes doubles was good fun, Leander Paes was playing on one team and was really nice to see someone from India win the Wimbledon Mixed Doubles title.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome..thats so much fun :)
You should post some pictures along with your post :)
vasu

SR said...

Vasu -I forgot to take my camera with me..:( Next time.. will make sure I have some pictures..