Monday 29 December 2008

Christmas Break...

As per my earlier posts.. I have been having a good Christmas break.. a long one...
We did go to London on the Christmas day... and went around a few places.. but we started a little late from home as MR had some work.. so we got there when it was dark.. so could not get pictures...

I have been very productive today.... Had a few hours of work to do(office work).. had a lot of rubbish at home that I had to get rid of which I did today, after which, my little friend(Friend's 6year old daughter) came home and was entertaining her.. Took her to another friends house, watched TV with her.. fed her, bought her chocolates.. had a good time with her.

Then had to catch up with some cooking as I had promised that I would cook dinner for MR and a friend of ours who has recently moved to a new house near our home.
It has been a good day... But just could not find time to read the books that I wanted to read..

The winter is in here.. and everyone is completely equipped with scrafs, gloves,coats,hats etc..
I hate winters, I feel as though I am carrying half the wardrobe on me.. ! Moreover, MR hates wearing scrafs and hats.. he goes out with just one jacket.. and I feel cold looking at him...

Anyways... thats it from my end today..
Cheers!

No comments: