Monday 5 January 2009

First Day back after break....

Today is my first day back in the office... after a great Christmas break. I am not at all a morning person, I love to lay inside the warm quilt on my bed, with a table fan blowing air softly at me.. We have been waking up really late during the holidays and also sleeping late. But from the last two days, we have been practising to sleep early and wake up early, but ended up sleeping early and waking up late. At least me. MR does not sleep early and he was struggling to sleep at 11 yesterday.
Imagine, not having to wake up to a go to work, imagine waking up in the morning when your body says.. 'that’s enough, you have rested enough', imagine waking up, making a hot cup of masala tea and some hot breakfast, lazing on the couch, not having to worry about life, work, family, job etc etc..
I am sure there are some people in this world who are living such a life, some lucky and some have worked hard for it...
But anyways.. I strongly believe that we should be happy with what we have and live life to its fullest with what we have but dream for bigger and better things and work hard towards achieving it.
Today, I have a birthday party to attend. My friend’s daughter’s birthday party, she is 6 today and is really excited that its her Birthday and she gets to cut the cake. She is also expecting, that everyone coming today will bring her a present, she is a sweetheart and I have got her a nice winter jacket as a present to keep her warm.. hope she likes it. Look forward to the tasty food my friends are preparing today for all guests for her birthday, which means me and MR don’t have to cook tonight. We can take it easy, relax, go to the party, watch TV, spend time together and relax.
That’s it for today…. Will write more tomorrow..
Bye for now
Cheers!

No comments: