Tuesday 10 February 2009

25 Random things about me..

Randomly Random..... random...

  • Food is my biggest weakness…
  • Really jealous of people who are slim, I want to lose weight to wear the clothes they wear......:) I am perpetually reducing food intake or trying to find healthier options..and I hate it!
  • Love playing outdoor games like Tennis,swimming,amusement parks, rides... etc
  • Travelling is one of my biggest passion.. and want to be able to do it all my life.. From beaches to mountains, to valleys to cities of the world.
  • Love coffee.. and I am in the verge of getting addicted to it.. Trying to reduce by drinking more hot water or herbal teas
  • I keep in touch with friends from school, college etc. Keep in touch with some friends from when we I was in nursery.
  • Wish to own and run a business at some point in life.. A nice coffee shop/s to be more specific
  • Lived most of my life in Jeans, t-shirts, trousers, jogging pants and sneakers and this is difficult to change
  • Don’t/Cannot wear more then 2-3 inches of heal even to save my life! Flats are my favorite
  • Experiment with my hair quite a lot, have had long, short, very short hairstyles, various colours etc
  • I get bored of a few things quite quickly, at present, I am bored of my living room couch… and the list kind of continues.. Its not a very good habit.. moreover sometimes can be very expensive
  • Some of my clothes are never worn, I buy them, but never wear them for years.. I am a weirdo like that, although want to cut down on doing this.
  • Forget some events that have happened in my life quite easily and then remember when someone else is talking about similar experiences… But there are somethings that is clear in my mind even to this day..
  • Enjoy driving alone on a nice sunny day with some great melodious music on good roads.. I know I am asking for too much being in London.... But get to do it sometimes.. J I am great when it comes to roads, routes,maps etc… (this is what I think.. Don’t care if people around me think otherwise)
  • I have shopped/bought all my life, but I still don’t have anything to wear.. ! Always have problems with finding the right clothes and don’t need a reason to buy clothes/stuff.
  • I smile a lot, normally I am a very happy person, this is the feeling most people get when they see me, be with me.. and its true to a large extent.. One of my friend used to call me a chirpy like a bird …. :)
  • Have been to most attics, lofts, enjoy climbing trees, mountains, going trekking etc.. want to try sky diving at some point in my life.. !
  • I don’t tend to show my mood swings to others, I hate people who do that and think they are extremely selfish. Normally, tend to be easy-going and adaptable. Go with the flow.. is what I normally do. !
  • I have been agony aunt for a lot of my friends and still am! At somepoint.. I used to think that I should give up studying finance and do a course on Counselling.. !
  • I can massage quite well…legs, hands, back, neck, head Someone once told me that I should look at doing some Physiotherapy courses.. I thought.. Medicine.. .naaaaaa…not me
  • Hate waking up early in the morning, and love to day-dream
  • I love observing people, the way people talk, dress, behaviour etc
  • I want to own atleast one platinum studded diamond ring, pendant and ear rings at some point in life...
  • I am a clean freak.. but I hate cleaning.. I rather get someone else to clean the house.. if I can.. I want to see everything clean and neat.. hate ironing..!
  • I am not a party person, I dont do loud music, lot of booze.. etc.. I am more a small parties person.. I enjoy when there are smaller groups of people.. and with people I know..
  • Sometimes I feel I born to shop... shopping for myself is one thing.. but i also like shopping for others... Thats something I enjoy thoroughly..

I can probably go on.. and on...

No comments: